Many Feared Dead As Another Explosion Hits Maidugri - Full Gist NG

Breaking

Wednesday, 12 July 2017

Many Feared Dead As Another Explosion Hits Maidugri



According to reports, at least 11 persons were killed in multiple explosions on Tuesday night in Maiduguri, an eyewitness  who pleaded anonymity, told NAN that the first and second explosions occurred at about 9.45 p.m. at Mulaikalmari, some six km away from Maiduguri.
The source said that eight persons, including the suicide bombers, ere killed in the attack.

Three persons were also killed and five others wounded in the third and fourth explosions, which occurred about 20 minutes later at Polo-Sabon Gari area of Maiduguri, according to the source, who said he helped in the evacuation of the victims from the scenes of the explosion.

“All the attacks occurred in the outskirts of the metropolis. “It is a foiled attempt by Boko Haram insurgents to infiltrate the town.”

The source added that security teams had been drafted to the affected areas to ascertain the situation.

He disclosed those wounded referred to Special Hospital, Maiduguri for medical attention.





Follow us on twitter @FullGistNg for the Full Gist on all news.

No comments:

Post a Comment